Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hellllllllllloooooo



Well I followed Jalissa and made the move over here to BLOGSPOT...
MSN's blog changed things to Windows Live and I haven't liked it since, so its a good move, plus I can put html in here, and it has better picture options.
So whats new in my life? Well, I have been a mommy for over a month now and I'm lovin it! D is 2, as of June, and so he is quite a handful, but we are workin it OUT...
This past weekend we went to the Plano Balloon Festival and it was da bomb...Stacy and her two boys, and me and D had a great time watching them inflate the balloons and lift off. Plus Stacy's boys loved the rides that they had. I didn't let D get out of his stroller since he was too little for them.

Well thats it for today's post. Its enough to get me started...

--Brandie

No comments: