Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Pappy's day!

First of all, I'd like to say Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow single mamas, who are playing both roles. Be proud of what you are doing in your kids life's! Ok Ok and Happy Fathers Day to all the baby daddy's out there.

Today, we celebrated D's birthday at my grandma's house since they will be out of town next weekend for his actual birthday. Yes, I'm bitter about that, but oh well. We had a nice time. After lunch, I decided to take D to go see Kung Fu Panda! It was pretty cute, we all got some good laughs out of it. D did fine, he had some popcorn and drink to get him going, and while we had some tense moments in the middle of the movie where he got restless, he stuck it out and stayed quiet. He passed OUT on the way home from my grandmas!!


The icecream layer cake (pretty darn good if you ask me...)

I get to blow out the candles??

A noisemaker on the cake...he's not doin that great a job...lol

The OTHER birthday boy...my cousin Lance...he's the BIG 3-0 this year!!!

Why is mommy putting icing on my nose? Gosh, anything for a picture.

Time to open presents, and a card to start with...

D and my brother playing with D's new set of matchbox cars

No comments: