Saturday, September 27, 2008

A 5K and the Heard Museum - Dinosaurs!!

Well, first today, D and I got up early and walked in the NOCC 5K with some other DAM mommas. See pics and details here: http://dailybdizzle.blogspot.com

After a yummy protein filled lunch at IHOP, D and I went home for a short nap (only 30 minutes for me! Ugghh...) and then headed to the Heard Museum in Mckinney to see the dinosaurs!


D walking through the GIANT snake!

Playin with dinos in the sandbox

Off to see the Animatronic Dinos!

D was telling this lil girl, "its ok, they won't hurt you!", he's so sweet...*love* Sadly, she told him "I KNOW they won't..." uggh what a way to knock a gentleman down...lol

The trails were tough with the stroller so D walked most of it. Well, ran most of it...lol

I SO FREAKIN LOVE THIS PHOTO

Checkin out a little house

Ya think the dinosaur scared him??

Mommy and D with a friendly (???) dino

Another dino startled him...lol

According to D, this one "blew wind on people"...uhhh it was spitting water...lol

That boy looks SO small compared to TRex...wow!

On to the petting zoo...this guy was gobbling UP our food...

And wanted MORE...

Ride em, cowboy!!

Checkin out some flowers right before we left...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That museum looks really cool, I think I get in there with my science place membership I might have to check it out.