Sunday, February 01, 2009

RC car and my biker babe

Today at my grandma's, my aunt brought over D's remote control car that stays at her house for these occasions. So we had a great time making D chase it around every where...lol I'm such a bad mommy! I did eventually let him take the controls for a bit but gosh he's a bad driver!!! Then later this afternoon, we met up with Beth and her family to let the boys practice their newly learned biking skills. I swear, D fell LITERALLY 20 times, because he gets too offbalance even with the training wheels, but overall I think he did great!! Although, homeboy did some scary feats, ran into the curb a few times, went offroading on accident...lol Good times...its a good thing I barely flench at some of the things he does...yikes...

Showing off his ride

LOL

Finally at the wheel...yeah not for long...

And we're off to bike. D made it up this big hill with only 3 small pushes from me!!! Go D!!!

You can see he's already offbalance here. I SO need to get some elbow/knee pads...oy...

Uhhh D, please watch where you are going...

1 comment:

Helen said...

He'll be an expert in no time!