Sunday, October 22, 2006

Is October over yet?

Its been a pretty good October, so I don't know what I'm complaining about...lol but I'm ready for November to get here. Mainly because, well, I'm moving...on November 20th. Not too far, just a couple miles down the road to a different complex. But I can't WAIT, I am so sick and tired of my neighbors above me and their big stomping feet and loud music. BLAH!
Soooooooo we went to the fair twice...here's some pics...

Jalen and D in the big ferris wheel...Jalen is faking being scared and D is so over it...lol




















The cousins clownin...



















D at the petting zoo!


All in all, the boys had a GREAT time!

I let D try out a gymnastics class, and next he's gonna try out a Water Babies class. I'm kind of scouting around to see what really catches his interest. He liked the gymnastics but it really didn't keep his attention that well and he got TIRED half way through. He does love to swim (ok he's LOVES water in all its various shapes and forms!) so we'll see how that goes.

As for me, I'm doin ok. Satan has really been messing with me lately, tryin to put ideas in my head and I'm NOT HAVING IT.

OH! My cousins wife had her baby. They named her Audrey, and she is SO precious. BIG CHUBBY CHEEKS that you just GOT to get your hands on.

Well thats all for now, I'll post more pics here soon.

--Brandie

No comments: