Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!!! lol We're waiting to go to church at 7 so I thought I'd upload today's pics...

We went to my cousin Holly's house for the big family Christmas Eve...and then back home where I let D open his new jammies and blanket for tonite...

D made out like a BANDIT!!!

Here's pics...

Aunt Donna and D

D lookin GQ

My cousin and aunt

The feast...and my aunt lookin crazy

D's saying "I was good this year, God!"

My crazy cousin looking like a garden gnome

My grandma opening gifts

Uncle, aunt, and cousins behind them

The garden gnome passing out gifts

Why does my aunt make silly faces?

My other aunt opening up a gift

Garden gnome and my aunt...

My uncle looking serious

Uncle and cousin...waiting patiently

Whatcha got there, D?

Hmmm whats this?

A guitar!!


Uncle, cousin, her DH, and aunt

OMG a guitar!!!

Garden gnome helping D with the guitar

Awwww, my cousin, two aunts, brother, D and I

My cousin and I

D and my cousin singing

D's new apron

Opening his new blankie!

Whats this one?

New jammies!!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That looks like so much FUN! I am glad yall had a merry Christmas!