Monday, December 31, 2007

Last blog of 2007

This one has no pictures but I felt it important to post. As I look back upon 2007 and alllllllll that happened, I can only be thankful to God that He pulled us all through, even if it was kicking and screaming.

2007 started off in Oklahoma, where we spent last new years with my dad and his wife. It then hit a high and a low point. On February 23rd, D and I finalized the adoption. And the next day on February 24th, my grandad passed away after a long battle with Alzheimers. Best and worst
weekend of the whole year.

The rest of the year had its ups and downs, D started a new school, we made some new friends, and overall right now we are doing pretty good. We're house hunting for lease houses, getting ready to move to East Plano, so it looks like 2008 is going to be just as eventful, although hopefully, just good events!!

I just want to say to all of our friends and family, we love you guys, and appreciate all of you who have taken this roller coaster ride with us. To all you haters, STEP OFF, we don't need negativity in our life! And those who have been there from day one...you are our rock. And
finally, to our Lord God and savior, we couldn't have done it without YOU.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: