Monday, January 05, 2009

The next phase of our roadtrip

On January 2nd we left Oklahoma City and headed to somewhere in the middle of nowhere southernish Missouri to visit one of my bestest friends Melissa and her family. We had such a fun time hanging out. D and Melissa's daughter got along fabulously! They did a lot of wrestling and goofing off too. We headed home on Jan 4th, and while it was quite a long trip home, we survived it, and are safely at home.

We took the kids to the park since it was a nice day outside, albeit windy as all get out...

Uhhhh...whatcha doin there, Melissa??? (Disclaimer: No children were harmed in the taking of these pictures)

After the chirren were in bed, Melissa fixed my hair...I think it looked cute! I may never take the time to do it myself, but there's hope...that style requires no hairspray at ALL, no product...so its doable...

After church on Sunday, the kids spent forever playing "horsie" and wrestling some more...

No comments: