Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First bluebonnet pics of the year!

Yesterday on the way to dinner, I passed the field where we did bluebonnet pics last year, and I saw some blue scattered over it. Bluebonnets are here!!! This was my first sighting of them this year and I was so excited. They aren't super thick yet but are most definitely there. So today I made sure I had D's spring-ish shirt with us and we went by there on the way home. He also got a fresh haircut yesterday, so was looking quite dapper. We will probably go back in a few weeks once they thicken up and get some better shots, but I had to share these. OH and please ignore the ashy knees...lol I'd just picked him up from school, I'll make sure to bring lotion next time!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for spring pictures and beautiful children! He's a doll!

Helen said...

Can you even believe it's time for bluebonnets already?