Saturday, March 14, 2009

A morning at the Children's Museum

This morning, Teresa and I took the boys to the children's museum. We didn't stay with Teresa long as D was off and running, I just tried to keep up with him...LOL He had a great time though!!

Checking out the firetruck

Lil Digger

J's STRONG!

Big hand, lil hand...yes, that was my hand that did the print on the left...

I knew he'd find a computer...

Wanna ride the tractor, J?

Ride em cowboy!

Gathering eggs...

D and J rolling the balls around

My sweet boy posing

I knew he'd find the water table...

And something musical...

And of course, there's dress up!!! D loved the elephant costume!

Back to the fireman display...on a backboard...

My big digger

Becoming a spider!

I couldn't resist having him pose for this...

Back to being a fireman...but this time...gots to get the uniform on!

D and J playing fireman

No comments: