Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day with the Butterflies

I'd say Happy Mothers Day but really it was just a typical day for us, with one exception. Because D was up early as usual, I decided to take us out for breakfast. Nothing special, we hit up Dennys for Jr Grand Slams (cause they are only 400 cals...lol). Then we met up with some friends and went to the Butterfly Exhibit, and came home. Enjoy the pics!


D being silly at Dennys...

Yeah, I got him a rocket cup...

Off to the butterflies! This is actually a DAM'ers DH, but I thought it was a funny pic, she knows I took it...

Theres that pinky...

"I got one, mama!" He made me get the glasses "so the butterflies won't get in my eyes!"

Amanda and her girls joined us! This is the only pic we got though because Isabelle did NOT like the butterflies and was freakin out, so we left.

I let D get his face painted...

Sweet Isabelle...

Me and my boy...yes, I'm sunburnt from yesterday...and yes, D chose pink...lol

2 comments:

abbie said...

That looks so fun! Happy Mother's Day to you, B!

Helen said...

You deserve a Happy Mother's Day wish 'cause you are one of the most amazing moms I know. Don't discount the day girl! One day, soon enough, D will be spoiling you for all you do for him the otehr 364 days. :)