Sunday, June 14, 2009

A bday celebration and splashground fun

So today we celebrated D's birthday (not til next Sunday, the 21st) at my grandma's house. They got an ice cream cake from Marble Slab, it was so good!!! (Yes, I noticed the "Dee" instead of "D", they don't like that I spell it just "D" as a nickname...oy...I'm letting that one go.) After that, we joined our friends Kristin and her two boys for some splashground fun! It was HOT outside though, we only stayed about 45 min or so. The boys enjoyed it, despite the older boys there who were throwing freakin water bottles around! Ugggh.

Love some cake!

My aunt got D a big firetruck! He got one of his fave movies too, Madagascar 2!

Off to the splashground!

2 comments:

Burb Mom said...

FUN! We did a splash/water area for my 6 year old's party last week too. The kids had so much fun. I love the last picture!
Holly

Helen said...

Man, he had an awesome birthday! Wow!