Monday, September 07, 2009

Highlights of our weekend

Two things I wanted to share pics of from this busy weekend (aside from the mass of lake pictures in the previous post).

On Saturday evening, D and I surprised Beth with a flower from her out of town DH (I had a lot of fun plotting that one), and some Braums ice cream. I really enjoyed (after putting D to bed over there) hanging out with her and Aubrey watching a movie and chatting. This picture is how we did it. I had D sit on her porch with the flower in his lap, and then I texted her to check her porch. lol It was awesome, love ya, Beth!



And then, Labor Day! We slept in today for once, rather than get up and walk. And then Da Crew + 1 and two kids all met up at Red, Hot and Blue for some yummy BBQ! I can NOT believe that my friend will have her BABY in less than 2 weeks!!! I'm so excited for her! D was quite enthralled with touching her belly, it was cute!! So I had to take a pic of it, and yes, this was at Ben and Jerrys. lol

No comments: