Sunday, September 02, 2007

First Tball Practice!

D was the first tball practice for D! I don't think ALL the kids were there since it was an informal one, but there were still 7 or 8, I think...which is a LOT of 3 year olds...


He didn't do just AWESOME...he hadn't had a nap, so he wore out quickly, but he did try to hit the ball off the tee a few times...ran to first base a couple of times, tried throwing the ball. He really didn't do that bad, but did tend to wander a lot...LOL at one point he went and laid down on the quilt that the coach's wife had laid out for HER little kids...he just laid there and talked to her daughter...it was funny.

Anyway, here's pics!

I see you, Mommy!

Posing when we first got there

The coach helping D

The cutest bunter ever...lol


Ummm D? The balls behind you...

Whewwww...water break

Up to bat


Running to first base...GO D!

Dang momma, I'm TIRED and I gotta CARRY THIS???

No comments: