Monday, April 28, 2008

Our weekend and Beth's Bday Party

Well, to start off, we had a crazy busy weekend!!!


On Saturday, we went to a Hersheys Chocolate Bliss playdate at a DAM mom's house. We had a lot of fun, although D got ahold of some lipstick and promptly christened the wall, the carpet, his lips, his shirt, and then threw it over the stair railing...lol thank you LORD it came off the wall and carpet! Other than that, he did pretty good for D...

After that we went to a baby shower for one of his former teachers. She's having a baby GIRL! D did pretty good there too, he played outside half the time.

Ok on SUNDAY, we met up with my aunt for lunch and then went over to my grandma's to give her her birthday card and to let D sing happy bday to her. After that, we headed to Mary Heads Carter park in Carrollton for Chera pics! I'll be posting those here once I get them, I can't wait!!!

Later that evening, my brother came over to babysit, and I headed out with Beth and two other DAM moms for her birthday, although its not til the 2nd. We couldn't stay too long at Dave and Busters since Beth's DH had to go to work, but we had a good time eating there, and then back to her house for cake, a triple chocolate mousse cake.

Here's pics!

The birthday girl

Oooh a hamburger on a stick!

"I'm choking on my noodle!!"

Rachel joined us!!!

Peace out, man...

Beth as a unicorn...looks good, girl...lol

Bad unicorn, bad!

The cake...and uhhh...the...candle...lol

A rare reflective moment

Makes ya wonder where the other one is...or not...

Bow-chicka-wow-wow...stripping the cake...

I'm not sure whats goin on here...

I promise I wasn't drunk...just snapping pics...

No comments: