Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tagged

Yeah I got tagged...so here goes...

4 things about me you may not have known:
1. I love ranch dressing, and know which restaurants have the best
2. I love lotion...yes...and lots of it, not in a dirty way though...lol
3. My movie tradition, was always an icee and a pickle...its just not right without it...
4. I have a love affair with slurpees...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Layaway/Cashier at K-mart
2. Teachers Aide to toddlers through kindergarden
3. Systems Analyst
4. The most important one - MOMMY

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Anything by Tyler Perry
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. StepMom

4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Girlfriends
2. Scarred
3. Friends
4. Will and Grace

4 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Taking pics of D
2. Editing those pics in PSE
3. Reading romance novels
4. DFWAM (yes its a hobby!)

4 Places I have lived:
1. DeSoto, TX
2. College Station, TX
3. Carrollton, TX
4. Dallas, TX (yeah I like Texas)

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Ice Cream
4. Salty food, pickles, etc

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. at a movie
3. On the beach
4. in a pool

4 Websites I check daily:
1. DFWAM
2. Dallasnews.com
3. Foxnews.com
4. Myspace

4 People I tag:
1. Jalissa
2. Ummmmmmm
3. Ummmmmmmmmmm
4. Everyone I know has already been tagged!

No comments: