Thursday, August 02, 2007

Potty Training Boot Camp weekend

So last weekend D and I hunkered down in the house and did POTTY TRAINING BOOT CAMP. We did leave once on Saturday to go on an Addison fountains playdate, which was a BLAST. I have pics of that but haven't put em up yet. Then Sunday, we stayed in underwear except for a pool party at my aunts house. D did really good. He even told me once that he had to go potty!

SOOOOOO...Monday I put him in underwear at school! Monday, his teacher put him in a pullup most of the day, not realizing what quite to expect, but Tuesday he rocked the underwear all day. He had 3 total accidents. But with one he was ON the potty, just not tucked in properly. Then yesterday he stayed DRY all day except for a minor accident on the way to school, BUT he did poop in his undies....blah...two steps forward, one step back, etc, etc, etc. I'm still SUPER proud of him for doing what he's been doing!!

Tonite we are going to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey CIRCUS!!! WOOTTTT!!! I'll be sure to post pics! One of the AWESOME women on DFWAM posted about halfprice tickets so we are sitting on the lower level for half the cost.

No comments: