Monday, April 02, 2007

Its been so long!

OMG I can't believe how long I let this go! Ok I need to catch you guys up on some stuff before I start updating pics...

First of all, D and I went to court on Feb 23rd and got OFFICIAL! Yes, thats right, we went before a judge (pics to come later), answered a messload of questions ('YES!'), and we are now finalized as mommy and son!

In sad news, the day AFTER the finalization, on Feb 24th, 2007, my grandad passed away. He had been in a coma for a week before that. It was absolutely horrible. He didn't have ANY intake of fluid or food that whole week, since he couldnt' swallow and his lungs were filling up with fluid, so we basically had to watch his body shut down. It reminded me of the Terry Schiavo case from awhile back. Just waiting on it to happen. HORRIBLE.
He passed away right when a bad sandstorm hit the Dallas area.

Let's see what else. Well I guess not too much else exciting. D has been doing really good in school (he has his yellow days) but he has not bit ONCE since the last weekend of September, I'm so proud!

Ok lets get down to it...time to update some pics!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Day at Aunt Donnas

Me, D, and my brother (Uncle Chris!)


Our Christmas card pics




Christmas Eve



This was a hard time for us, since my grandad wasn't doing good, and wasn't able to get out of the house. Fortunately the bathing lady offered to sit with him so my grandma could come to Christmas at my aunts! It was D and I's first Christmas together, it was great!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thanksgiving 2006 was at my grandma's house...
D was playing with the water faucet outside...
Playing out back

With Uncle Chris and his turkey hat!




Early in november, we went to the ZOO!!!!

No comments: