Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Poems

WOW, I was cleaning out My Documents and I found some poems I had written FOREVER ago...I don't think I want to post them, they sound kinda cheesy to me now...lol However in the spirit of poetry, I want to post this adoption poem that really inspires me. I didn't write it and I'm not sure who did, but if anyone knows who wrote it, please let me know and I will credit them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adoption Poem

If there was ever a question about angels here on earth
It was surely answered on the day of your birth
For so long I prayed that God would send you my way
I waited and wondered if I would ever see the day
What a precious little boy God did create
Oh my dear child you were worth the wait
You were delivered by an angel
so you can keep her in your heart
She gave you hope and a chance,
and here is where I start.
I'll provide you with a family, a home,
and unconditional love without end.
You are an answer to my prayers, baby. AMEN.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if THAT doesn't get you all choked up, NOTHING will!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brandie,
You are a very special person and it takes a special to do all that you do and still have time to think of others. I am not sure if I have told you but you are greatly appreciated in my world. We all situations and I can't say that I totally understand, but just know that father's day is hard for me. I love you and we all know that D is crazy about you. So keep smiling kid!!! They looked they were having way too much fun in all of that water. Love Ya Kid